BAS‑C compact clamp, fixing hole open
- Clamping force up to 16,000 N
- Space-saving construction, thus up to 30 % smaller than comparable competitive models
- Housing and pressure arm made from hardened and tempered stainless steel, making it extremely robust and durable
- Available in three pressure arm versions: Short and long pressure arm with swivelable aluminium pressure shoe or pointed pressure arm for clamping on narrow sections or in confined spaces
- BAS-C with open fixing hole and BAS-CB with closed fixing hole for M 10 / M 12
|Order number||Opening||Throat depth||Weight approx.||PU|
3D CAD data for download at www.bessey.de
Housings and clamping arms made from tempered stainless steel, BAS clamps are approx. 30 % smaller than comparable tools made by competitors and still provide the same high clamping forces. At a perpendicular to the jaw face, the self-locking worm gear unit exerts up to 16,000 N.
Clamping arm variants with polyamide seal, To provide for gentle clamping with optimum weight distribution, the short and long clamping arms of the BAS models are equipped with a swivelling aluminium pressure shoe. And when clamping has to be done in corners, BSP models equipped with a pointed clamping arm are the perfect tools. A special polyamide seal protects the interior against dirt.
Open or closed fastening holes, Models with an open hole can be clamped and unclamped more quickly. In closed versions, the screw, nut and clamp form a unit.
Space saving and adjustable, The compact design, both in height and surface requirements, distinguishes all of the models. Clamping height can be increased progressively in 80 mm steps with the BESSEY BASO base unit. When using more than one base unit, care must be taken to provide precise workpiece contact surfaces.