Safety strap cutter with compound leverage
- One-handed operation with little effort thanks to double leverage
- Metal fastening will not spring up dangerously due to safety hold mechanism in the snip
- Flat lower jaw easily slips under taut banding
- Can even be used with hardened steel belts (560 N/mm²) with belt widths up to 32 mm, belt thicknesses up to 1 mm
- Induction hardened cutting edge for a long service life
- ERGO-handle for increased comfort – reduced hand fatigue!
|Order number||Overall length||Overall length||Blade length||Blade length||Weight approx.||PU|
|D123S||260||10 1/4||38||1 1/2||0.55||5|
|D123S-SB||260||10 1/4||38||1 1/2||0.56||5|
Tempered cutter head, The tempered fine-cast cutter head cuts steel straps up to 32 x 1 mm. The cutting edge is induction hardened for long service life.
Strap holding element, The holding-down element made of polymer material prevents the strap from snapping upwards. For your safety.
Compound leverage, Compound leverage reduces the effort required considerably. This improves productivity while reducing hand fatigue for the worker.
Ergonomic handle, The plastic grips on the ergonomically designed handles have soft cushion inserts that further reduce hand fatigue for the worker. The soft cushion inserts also keep the hand from slipping on the grips.