Original BESSEY all‑steel screw clamp GZ with tommy bar
- 20 % more clamping force per spindle rotation with optimised rail profile
- Maximum security with linear transfer of force at the sliding arm
- Clamping force up to 6,000 N
- Fixed jaw and sliding arm are constructed of tempered steel for resilient clamping
- Tommy bar with rounded ends for simple transfer of force when clamping
- Pressure plates can be replaced by hand – no need for tools
|Order number||Opening||Throat depth||Rail||Weight approx.||PU|
|GZ16K||160||80||17.5 x 6.8||0.50||10|
|GZ20K||200||100||22 x 8.5||0.93||10|
|GZ30-10K||300||100||22 x 8.5||1.06||10|
|GZ50-10K||500||100||22 x 8.5||1.33||10|
|GZ25K||250||120||24.5 x 9.5||1.31||10|
|GZ30K||300||140||28 x 11||1.89||10|
|GZ40K||400||120||28 x 11||2.00||10|
|GZ50K||500||120||28 x 11||2.20||5|
|GZ60K||600||120||28 x 11||2.40||5|
|GZ80K||800||120||28 x 11||2.76||5|
|GZ100K||1000||120||28 x 11||3.18||5|
|GZ125K||1250||120||28 x 11||3.65||1|
Maximum stability, The optimised profile shape guarantees greater clamping force build-up in the shortest time, while maintaining greater stability and safety. The fixed clamp forged from a single piece with moulded pressure plate is hardened, tempered and galvanised, making it highly durable and torsion-resistant.
Forged sliding arm, The sliding arm allows for more efficient transfer of force. As a result of its more linear transfer of force, the new U-shaped sliding arm offers maximum security with the heaviest of loads. You can rely on that.
Pressure plate, For enhanced serviceability the pressure plate can be changed with no need for tools. It can be replaced very easily and quickly.
Smooth-running spindle, The surface-coated spindle with acme thread is particularly smooth-running, and does not bind. For even smoother, more efficient work.