- Practical accessory for clamping edges and difficult to reach areas
- Suitable for conventional screw clamps with a max. rail thickness of 13 mm
- Interior fittings
- Furniture and joinery works
- For clamping edges and end faces
- Clamping tools are not suitable for lifting, pulling or transporting.
- Clamping tools may only be clamped manually without using any auxiliary tools.
- Improper use can cause personal injuries or material damage.
- Never change or modify clamping tools. Only use them in their original condition. Only use original‐spare parts if required.
- Bracket made of tempered steel, powder-coated
- Spindle with trapezoidal thread in rolled steel, burnished
- Handle made of wood, water-based paint
- Pressure plate made of steel, cold pressed, galvanised
- Protective caps made of plastic
- Clean the rails with solvent
- Clean and oil the spindle regularly
- Clean in regular cycles, depending on the degree of soiling