High‑tech lever clamp KliKlamp set in systainer KLI‑S
- Practical systainer T-Loc, stackable
- Ideal for assembly work
|4 x KLI12 / 4 x KLI16 / 4 x KLI20 / 4 x KLI25
The surface-coated upper and lower sections made from sturdy magnesium are extremely light and strong.
Multi-stage ratchet mechanism
The multi-stage ratchet mechanism is easy to operate, vibration-resistant, particularly easy to control, and can be released quickly.
A secure hold
The fixed arm with the crossed v‐grooves holds round, pointed or angular components firmly in place. This is part of what makes the KliKlamp so versatile.
Ergonomically shaped clamping arm
The ergonomically shaped clamping arm made from fibreglass-reinforced polyamide is breakproof and fits very snugly in the hand. That's quality of the highest calibre.
- Clamping tools are not suitable for lifting, pulling or transporting.
- Clamping tools may only be clamped manually without using any auxiliary tools.
- Improper use can cause personal injuries or material damage.
- Never change or modify clamping tools. Only use them in their original condition. Only use original‐spare parts if required.
- Regular maintenance is necessary - only then can a secure hold be guaranteed (no slipping of the sliding bracket)
- Clean the rails with solvent
- Always keep the rail free of grease, oil or dried glue, waxes and silicone-based release agents
- Clean the fluting on the rails with a steel brush