- Clamping aid for clamping components of different thicknesses at any chosen angle
- Sturdy body and base plate made from high-quality cast iron
- The copper-plated spindle prevents welding splatter from sticking
- Angle range: 5°‐180°
- Metal construction
- Locksmith work
- For clamping angles and mitres
- Clamping tools are not suitable for lifting, pulling or transporting.
- Clamping tools may only be clamped manually without using any auxiliary tools.
- Improper use can cause personal injuries or material damage.
- Never change or modify clamping tools. Only use them in their original condition. Only use original‐spare parts if required.
- Base body cast steel, galvanised
- Spindle with trapezoidal thread in rolled steel, copper plated
- Toggle made of steel, galvanised
- Clean the rails with solvent
- Clean and oil the spindle regularly