Push/pull clamp with horizontal base plate STC‑IHH
- Moving the handle moves the push-pull rod
- Automatic and infinitely variable adjustment of the clamping height up to 13 mm while clamping force remains unchanged – without having to make manual changes to the position of the pressure screws
- Adjustable clamping force up to 2,500 N, based on the adjusting screw in the joint
- Sturdy, tempered metal sheets for a long service life
- Base plate hole pattern suitable for millimetres and inches
- High-quality oil resistant two-component plastic handle
Ready to go – the first time and for quick set-up during workpiece changes
BESSEY STC toggle clamps adapt to workpieces of varying thickness – without manual setting of the spindle and, with practically the same clamping force:
- due to an automatic clamping width range
One size of the BESSEY toggle clamp replaces multiple competitor sizes simultaneously:
- due to an extremely large clamping range, thanks to the patented mechanism
Powerful and gentle
Even sensitive workpieces, e.g. with veneered or varnished surfaces, can be gently clamped:
- due to moving pressure plate with removable protective cap
- due to clamping force regulation via adjustment screw in the joint
- Interior fittings
- Furniture and joinery works
- Secure quickly with self-adjusting clamping width
- Clamping tools are not suitable for lifting, pulling or transporting.
- Clamping tools may only be clamped manually without using any auxiliary tools.
- Improper use can cause personal injuries or material damage.
- Never change or modify clamping tools. Only use them in their original condition. Only use original‐spare parts if required.
- Sheet metal parts made of tempered steel, nickel-plated
- Spindle made of steel, galvanised
- Handle made of 2-component plastic
- Protective caps made of plastic
- Clean the rails with solvent
- Clean and oil the spindle regularly