Strong multi‑purpose cutters D52‑2
- Cutting edge and handle forged in one piece for high stability
- Edges with serrations for slip-proof working
- ERGO‐handle for increased comfort – reduced hand fatigue!
- Blades are sandblasted and chromium-plated for corrosion protection
- Cuts cold-rolled steel up to 0.6 mm thick
- On carded hang pack
- Interior fittings
- Shell construction
- Furniture and joinery works
- Carpentry and woodwork
- Dry construction
- Camping and travelling
- Universally applicable MULTI-Talent
- Manual sheet metal snips may only be used to cut thin sheets of soft metals or steel. They are not suitable for cutting through round or rectangular section metal shapes such as wires.
- Cutting tools may only be used manually without using any auxiliary tools.
- Always wear safety goggles and gloves when working. Cut parts can injure workers and bystanders.
- Improper use can cause personal injuries or material damage.
- Disconnect the connection to the power supply when carrying out work on electrical equipment. Otherwise, you may get an electric shock.
- Always cut away from the head when using snips and knives.
- Always store cutting tools with the cutting edges closed and in a location where they are clearly visible. The handle must be pointing towards you.
- Store cutting tools separately. This saves the cutting edges and your fingers.
- Sharpen cutting tools regularly. Blunt tools increase the risk of injury and require more force for the same cutting performance.
- Handle made of 2-component plastic
- Shears parts made of forged steel, nickel-plated
- Connecting elements made of steel, nickel-plated
- Clean the rails with solvent
- The snips must be oiled regularly at the screw connection and on the inside of the blade.